- PvP battles are online-only player vs player brawls.
- There are currently two different PvP game types within the game mode; 1v1 and 2v2.
- The 1v1 game mode is the standard game type within Smash Supreme.
- PvP battles can be accessed via the "FIGHT" button on the Main Menu.
- PvP battles are an online-only game mode and therefore require a network connection in order to play.
- Whilst fighting in a PvP battle, the player will always be fighting against another player rather than the AI as seen within Training and the Tutorial.
- During matchmaking, players will only ever be matched with players at their rank, one rank above or one rank below them to allow for a balanced battle.
- Arenas are the unique 3D battlegrounds brawlers fight within.
- Arenas cannot be manually selected.
- Players will fight within arenas suitable for their online ranking, more information regarding arenas can be found within the arena section.
- As the player progresses up the ranks, they will unlock new arenas.
- There is currently only 1 arena within Smash Supreme.
- Every time a player participates in a PvP battle, they are automatically ranked on their performance.
- PvP (player vs player) progress is tracked via a PvP ranking which consists of both a numerical rank (ELO) and star rating.
- Players will only receive a numerical ELO once they reach Rank 1.
- At this point, players will also stop gaining star ratings and instead, they will just see their ELO # rise and fall.
- There are currently 11 ranks within Smash Supreme.
- More information regarding ranks can be found here.