- Gems are the only form of premium currency (microtransactions) within Smash Supreme.
- Once a user has completed the tutorial, they will be rewarded with a chest containing a few starter items including 4 gems.
- Additional gems can be earned in game via levelling up opening chests.
- Alternatively, they may be purchased using real life money via the in game shop.
Purchasing Gems Edit
- Gems can be purchased via the in game shop, prices are as follows (GBP - £):
|Image in shop||Price (GBP)||Gem Quantity||Gems p/ Pound (GBP)|
- Gems can be used to purchase gold and chests from the shop.
- Gems can also be used to speed up/ remove the waiting time on chests.
How to obtain gems without purchase Edit
- Players can obtain premium currency within certain crates rewarded throughout the game.
- It is important to note that although gems can be obtained for free, gaining gems this way will be at a much slower pace