- Reward crates are a form of reward obtainable within Smash Supreme containing a variety of different types of loot such as cosmetic loot (skins, dyes, fighter equipment) and permanent loot (moves).
- Battles won within training and/ or guild matches are not rewarded with crates.
- One crate is rewarded every time the player wins a battle, unless that fighter already has 4 crates stored.
- A victory crate is rewarded every time the player wins 10 battles within PvP game modes, but has a 24 hour cooldown.
- During the campaign, crates are also rewarded on some levels.
- Crates can be also purchased from the in-game shop via microtransactions.
- Each crate type has its own timer; players will be unable to obtain the loot until the crate duration has passed.
- Players can speed up the crate timer by using gems to complete the duration early.
- The closer the duration is to competition, the cheaper it will be to end it early.
- All move crates can give gold, moves, and emojis.
- Rare crates and above can also give gems, rare moves, and dyes.
- Jumbo crates and above can also give equipment.
- Legendary crates and above can also give both epic and legendary moves.
- Equipment crates give 1-3 pieces of equipment. It gives no gold, gems, moves, emotes, or dyes.
Crate Types Edit
- There are a variety of different crates obtainable within Smash Supreme, each with different chances of giving loot of differing rarity!
|Smash Supreme Crate Rewards|
|Crate Type||Price (If Applicable)||Timer Duration|
|Common Crate||N/A||3 hours|
|Rare Crate||N/A||8 hours|
|Jumbo Crate||750 Gems||12 hours|
|Legendary Crate||1000 Gems||12 hours|
|Incredible Crate||5000 Gems|
|Free Crate||N/A||3 hours|
|Victory Crate||N/A||24 hour cooldown|
Victory Crate Edit
- A Victory Crate is rewarded to players once they have won a total of 10 PvP battles.
- Victory Crates are limited to one per day, once a victory crate has been opened it will begin a 24 hour cooldown.
- Victory Crates can be found within the Main Menu.
Free Crate Edit
- Unlike the Victory Crate, the free crate requires nothing from the player and instead appears every 3 hours.
- Free Crates can be found within the Main Menu, and the player can store up to 2 at one time.
- Currently, move duplicates give no reward, but plans are in the works that if a reward crate contains an item/ items that is already within the player's collection, the player will instead be rewarded with gold. Gold is currently given only for emoji and dye duplicates.
- There is the possibility for seasonal and event specific reward crates entering the game within a later patches.