- Cooldowns refer to the duration of inactivity between when a move is used, and when the next move is ready to be used.
- Every move within the game has a cooldown.
- Whilst a move is on cooldown, that space in the hand will be inaccessible until the cooldown duration has ended and the next move is ready.
- Each and every move within Smash Supreme has a cooldown.
- Cooldowns differ depending on the move, and level of the move.
|Icon||Description||Moves which feature this cooldown|
|Medium Cooldown||Cyclone, Haymaker, Slide Kick, Dart, Fireball, Knockback, Break Kick, Grenade, Catch, Hook, Pulse, Windmill|
|Long Cooldown||Triple Punch, Scorpion Kick, Throw, Smoke Bomb, Counter, Kick Flurry, Reflect, Uppercut, Jumping Fireball|
|Very Long Cooldown||MortarBot, Electrify|
|Special Move Cooldown||HealBot, Mega Punch, Mega Fireball, Mega Counter, Doppleganger|
- Similarly to moves, the Block mechanic also has a cooldown.
- The cooldown of the Block mechanic does not differ nor change in reference to the players level.
- As shown above, once Block is used, the remaining cooldown is symbolised by grey space on the shield (Block) icon.
- Once the block fully depletes, the player will be stunned for a short period of time.
- During this period, the player will lose the use of both movement and moves.
- Upon releasing your finger from the Block button, the Block metre will begin to refill.
- Once fully refilled, the Block mechanic will be usable once more.