- Brawlers are the playable characters within Smash Supreme.
- There are currently 4 playable characters within the game.
- The brawlers within Smash Supreme each come with a minimum of 2 class specific moves usable only by specific brawlers.
- Although some brawlers such as Finn are available from the beginning, other characters such as Mia must be unlocked through completing objectives within the campaign mode.
Recruiting New Characters Edit
- New characters can be recruited through completing campaign stages.
- With each newly recruited brawler, comes an entirely new move set exclusive to them, these moves are called class specific moves.
- The first character to be recruited is Finn whom is unlocked upon completion of the tutorial.
- Several different customisable options can be applied to brawlers such as Skins, Dyes, and Fighter Attachments to change the appearance and statistical values of the fighters.